Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Keeping a Training Regimen

Twice a week I participate in a local program called Stroller Strength. We do various strength training and cardio fitness. I am very grateful for this program- it gets me up out of the house bright an early and I each day I look forward to it. I am always welcomed with the (often large- up to  wonderful group of ladies that attend and get an amazing fitness workout from the instructor. My daughter comes with me and enjoys being there as well. She often cheers me on, "Go Mommy! Go Mommy!" is what she says when I am running, her in tow. I have this program to thank for keeping me on track with my weekly routines. 

Call your city or township to see what fitness programs they have to offer. If they don't have a program- Start one! Your town will thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment